VANRATH are delighted to be working with a fantastic local organisation based in Belfast who now require an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £42k
- 37.5 hours
- No weekends
- Hybrid working available (2 days office)
- Occupational sick pay
- On-site parking
About your next role
As the Procurement Manager, you will play a pivotal role in optimising procurement processes to ensure the efficient and seamless delivery of vital services. Your strategic mindset, coupled with a deep understanding of the challenges unique to our sector, will contribute significantly to our mission's success. Your expertise is the driving force behind sustainable growth and innovation, empowering us to better meet the diverse needs of those we serve.
- Educated to Degree level
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Demonstrable experience leading negotiations
- Previous experience conducting market analysis and making data-driven decisions
- Excellent organisational skills
What you'll do
- Responsible for cultivating sourcing strategies
- Negotiating prices and contracts
- Reviewing technical specifications for all purchased items/services
- Develop and implement comprehensive procurement policies and procedures
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including other departmental leads
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.