VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious process engineering company, that designs and delivers water, energy, environmental and facilities engineering solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Procurement / Administrative experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Project Team to provide procurement and administration support by preparing orders for materials or services required directly for projects and maintaining a cost-effective and efficient procurement system.
Monday to Friday, hybrid working offered (50%) - 30-35 hour position.
£24,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong Microsoft Excel skills, procurement knowledge, and work well in a team environment.
- Creating, issuing, and amending purchase orders in our procurement software
- Dealing with queries
- Liaising with suppliers and project teams on pricing, order progress and performance
- Seeking price improvements or opportunities to avoid a cost to the business.
- Processing Purchase Order confirmations on the system updating delivery dates and communicating changes with the buying and Project team.
- Administration of adding Stock to the system
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar role in a busy working environment.
- GCSE or equivalent at Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Experience working with Accounts Packages and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Able to work independently in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the engineering industry
- Knowledge of SAGE 200
- Experience with purchase order systems
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and platforms
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.