VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Energy organisation with the recruitment of a Procurement Administrator.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
(Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm) - Hybrid 1-2 Days at home after training.
£23,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Issuing Subcontract Registration Packs.
- Laising with supply chain for subcontractor insurances.
- Raise Purchase orders for materials, subcontract and hire requests as instructed by other members of the Procurement team.
- Assist with data cleansing and Procurement data management.
- Assist with generating reports.
- Take responsibility for document storage.
- Assist the Procurement Co-ordinator with new employee on-boarding tasks.
- Send out enquiries for pricing with direction from other members of the Procurement team.
- Assist Procurement Co-ordinator with maintaining process documents.
- Any other general administration duties as and when required.
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Minimum 2 years experience in administrative roles
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
Using a recruiter is much more time-efficient then job hunting yourself. You'll hopefully avoid pointless interviews, since the recruiter should filter out candidates that aren't right for a job. If you're called for interview, you're more likely to find it relevant to both your skills and salary expectations.
Recruitment firms can talk to more people than you can, as this is all they do. Their databases will make the whole process a lot faster than is possible on your own. They will know about jobs as soon as they become available, and can put you forward instantaneously. They won't be purely focusing on you, but if you're registered with relevant recruitment agencies and have strong skills, they will want to push you forward for posts. Which leads us onto…