VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband Company with the recruitment of a Procurement Admin. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days work from home & 3 days will be spent in the Belfast City Centre office - Full Equipment provided for home working.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available will be preferred to others. Initially this will be a 6-month contract (Great likelihood of Permanency depending on performance).
£21,000 - £22,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company)
- Raising purchase orders for the business, obtaining necessary approvals in line with DOA levels
- Receipting goods and services against purchase orders , maintaining a correct and up to date view of open purchase orders
- Uploading materials issued out of warehouses to the build programmes on a weekly basis
- Analysing material and service data and validating by item level to ensure correct input into ERP system and to assist in the explanation and reconciliation of variance.
- Completing Supplier on boarding, material item setup and qualification process in compliance with the Procurement process.
- Ensuring compliance with Procurement policy and process.
- Multitasking and be flexible in line with business demands.
The Ideal Person
- Procurement qualification CIPS/ IIPMM (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Superb attention to detail, structured and meticulous in completing required tasks
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, put to good use by not just inputting data but quality assuring the data
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.