VANRATH are delighted to be working with a reputable international law firm to recruit an experienced Process Improvement Manager. As the appointed Process Improvement Manager, you will work on a variety of business critical processes and manage complex global projects. The successful Process Improvement Manager should have experience working with stakeholders at all levels, and have the passion to provide a clear and creative solutions that will provide long-term change.
- Future state design management - work with stakeholders to clearly understand and articulate the business problem and design the most effective future state solution
- Transition management - defining and implementing the most effective way to transition from the current state to the future state
- Change management - ensure that any solution is implemented in a way that is sensitive to the needs of the offices and business operations
- Project communication - provide regular and accurate reporting of project progress, deliverable, and anticipated/actual benefits
THE IDEAL PERSON
- At least 5 years' experience managing global business change projects
- Experience in dealing with senior-level business stakeholders
- Experience in supplier on-boarding practices (tender management, data privacy impact assessments, contract negotiation
£55,000 - £63,000 plus flexible working approach, perks card, mental health & well-being resources.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…