£32,000 - £38,000 DOE
Monday - Thursday 8am to 5pm, early Friday finish at 2pm
Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
Vanrath are recruiting for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join our award-winning precision engineering client based in Co Tyrone, Dungannon.
Joining an industry leading manufacturing company, you will be required to drive operational performance through continuous improvement of their processes and equipment.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager your key duties will be
- Co-ordinate and implement the most efficient and cost-effective production methods
- Implement best practice standard work
- Review current manufacturing processes
- Review and develop process documentation
- Co-ordinate and lead time studies
- Conduct production layout reviews
- Coach on lean manufacturing techniques
- Co-ordinate effective root-cause analysis
- Implement ECOs for manufacturing processes
- Identify tooling and equipment aids
- Assist in the NPI process
In return you will receive
- Salary between £32k - £38k depending on experience
- Long service rewards
- Early Friday finishes every week
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression
- And more!
- Degree educated with a minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of engineering manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001
- Working knowledge of MRP systems
- Experience of SolidWorks design packages
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Dungannon or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.