- Job Reference: JSPE220422
- Job Title: Process Engineer
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Location: Cookstown, Northern Ireland
Are you a Process Engineer with experience in Water/Waste Water? Interested in an exciting opportunity with a leading process engineering company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Process Engineer to join a team of engineers developing and designing products for the water treatment and renewables sectors.
c£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Our client is a highly skilled process engineering company, with specialist skills in water treatment, energy, environmental and facilities engineering solutions.
They currently have a need for a Process Engineer to join their expanding Engineering Team and assist in the development of existing products, along with the identification and development of new products.
- Development of existing products & new products for the AD, water treatment & renewables sectors.
- Production of design calculations and various design documents including P&IDs for the sizing of various process technologies.
- Business development
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Conducting lab & pilot scale trials
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An awareness of the environmental impact of design ideas.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including excel, word, project, PowerPoint and Solidworks.
- Willing to travel outside of NI to site visits.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering related discipline
- 2+ years of industry specific experience
- Full UK Drivers License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250