Vanrath are partnering with a local firm in Belfast seeking to take on board a Private Client Services Senior Manager CTA into their growing team.
This role is ideally suited to a CTA tax professional with experience in a tax department seeking an opportunity in to progress into a market leading tax team with UK wide clients across from ultra high net worth individuals, complex domicile issues and private equity transactions.
- Efficient management, review and sign-off a mixed portfolio of private client tax compliance and related services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues, and providing excellent client service, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Mentoring and technical support of the team.
- Assistance to the senior team on more technical project or advisory work, where appropriate.
- Opportunity to be involved in business development opportunities.
- CTA preffered or ATT/ACA Qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience in a personal tax
- Efficient technical review of a mixed portfolio of private client's tax compliance
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply below and contact Kilian Gargan for further details.