Principal Software Engineer (Fully Remote / Up to £80k)
Outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced Software Engineer looking for a fully-remote role with a high degree of autonomy.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Software Engineer who has:
- 8+ years commercial experience
- Proactive, happy working autonomously when required
- Good level of Server-side C#/.Net experience
- Experience in SQL database design and development
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Remote WFH
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join a well-established, distributed local team
- Build high-quality solutions for the payments domain
- Play a key role from planning through to delivery
- Work with a high degree of Autonomy
I have been recruiting in the Software Development space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.