Principal Software Engineer (£85k, Fully Remote)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of up to £85k + 7% bonus
- Fully remote working
- Unlimited holidays per year
- Pension scheme
- Private health-care
- £500 home office setup + free broadband
- Must be UK based
The ideal person
- The ideal applicant for this role would have 8-10 years experience working in a software engineering position
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or a degree in a related field with equivalent standing.
- Expertise in domains such as OO design, refactoring and design patterns.
- Have industry experience in at least one OO programming language, C# with .NET knowledge.
- The candidate must understand the requirements and expectations of partners and merchants and be able to act appropriately to meet those requirements.
- By applying, automating, and streamlining software development approaches, processes, and tools, they can be made better.
- Support software deployment activities to the company's production data centre and internal test environments; the team is in charge of requirements analysis from conception to delivery.
- Assist with software deployment activities to internal test environments and our production data centre - the team is responsible for Requirements Analysis through to Release.
A well-known multinational payment processing business that VANRATH are helping are extending its global reach and routinely hiring in Northern Ireland. They guarantee that their customers will quickly and successfully acquire unique, cutting-edge business solutions. They believe that teams with authority and clear objectives may produce the best results. They take pride in attaining exceptional results via common sense, hard work, and perseverance.
They believe that since conducting business with people entails engaging in personal interactions with them, relationships ought to come first and serve as the cornerstone of all commercial transactions. They feel it is their obligation and right to help their clients comprehend a subject that is by its very nature difficult.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on Linkedin in the strictest confidence.