Principal React Developer (Director level role)- New US entrant- Start up team within a secure global fortune 500 company. key hire.
Our client is simply unique - They're well-funded, have an awesome team, marketing leading products & a great product-market fit. They also have all the benefits you'd expect from a well funded Us tech champion.
With revenue of over 10 billion and employing only the best worldwide this is a really good time to join the business.
As a Principal React Developer /Director you will join a UX/UI team engaged in the reshaping experience of an existing product suite.
- Develop functional prototypes using HTML, CSS, & TypeScript to demonstrate creative concepts
- Coordinate with a global UX team and engineering team to implement UI solutions
- Plan, design, and utilize programming languages and related technologies to write new code or modify existing code for software enhancements and/or development of new products and features
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software
- Partner with engineering teams to implement modern presentation techniques
- Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies
Experience in front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, TypeScript) in context of Database-driven applications
Strong aptitude for writing elegant code and advocate for best-in-class user experience
Knowledge of, and experience implementing, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines is desirable
Experience leading or mentoring others
- Attractive base salary up to £115k +package (flexible for the right candidate)
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Phil Gamble directly or send in your CV via the link below.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…