Principal .Net developer (Start up with stock options + 75K base)
Salary up to 75K D.O.E
Vanrath are pleased to be assisting an international start up on their recruitment for a Principal .Net developer.
Working directly with the CTO in Belfast and corresponding with international teams (only work UK hours) you will be brought on to assess their existing platform, recommend change and manage that change with the existing development team. You will have huge amounts of autonomy and influence on the product and will become a member of the senior management team.
- A C# expert. And you know .Net Core and Entity Framework inside-out and have been working with it for years. You never let code loose without code coverage.
- Opinionated about system architecture and designing elegant solutions to problems
- Experienced working with virtualised servers and cloud services to provide APIs used by the app and partners.
- Security conscious and think 'ports closed' is just the start of security hardening.
- Excited about making a positive impact, to work closely with teams around the world and have your work used by millions.
The Client are
- Growing. We are passionate about making a real change and are looking for like minded people.
- With teams in Belfast, Lagos, Zurich, and London.
- Building a new way to transact so we think a little diﬀerently.
- We are putting our community first by providing real solutions to real world problems.
They launched a disruptive payment app that aims to support under represented, under banked consumers around the world. Heavily invested in with hundreds of thousands of users already.
Get in touch for full info. Contact Michael Magee at Vanrath IT