VANRATH are working with a global pioneer in cloud-native monetisation and revenue management software who work with over 60 telecom operators in 50+ countries. Our Client have had a presence in Belfast since 2021 and have grown the local operation to over 25 staff with plans in place to double in size over the next year. Belfast has been identified as the centre of excellence for this Global outfit and they currently have over 20 live roles for Java Developers across Intermediate , Senior and Principal Levels.
- Salary : £75K
- Bonus : 10%
- Pension : up to 10% employer contribution with 7% personal contribution.
- Leave : 25 days + 10 stats
- Health Insurance : Family cover with AXA ( Partner + Children)
- Life Insurance : 3x Salary
- Critical Illness Cover : 100K
- Income Protection : 75% of salary to retirement age if deemed unfit to work.
What will you do?
- Working as part of a multi discipline team, technically lead the design and implementation of highly scalable and reliable software solutions.
- Use experience to help grow and build high performing teams through leadership and mentoring.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices to drive efficiency through the lifecycle.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field. Min 2:1
- More than 10 years designing and developing distributed software solutions using Java (Spring/Spring Boot, Microservice architectures, REST) or .NET (Dynamics CRM experience would be a plus).
- Experience working with Cloud solutions (GCP, AWS, or Azure) and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- DB Knowledge: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB.
- Excellent OOP skills.
- Experience working with CICD, GIT, Jira, Jenkins.
- Experience working in an agile environment and an advocate for best practices.
Other useful qualifications:
- Experience in Telecom solutions (Protocol Handlers, OSS, BSS, Billing, Charging, CDR Mediation) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards, 3G, 4G Architecture and Technologies
To discuss this role or the wider Java market in Northern Ireland please contact Matthew Evers at