Searching for your next FinTech move? One of the top financial institutions in the world is seeking Senior Engineers who want to advance to Principal.
Pay and Benefits
A generous compensation package based on experience is offered together with a number of incentives in order to entice the absolute best personnel available on the market. These benefits include:
- Pay up to £70,000 Hybrid Continuous work-from-home/office model
- Significant holiday compensation
- private health insurance
- High-end laptop supplied to the client
Great chance to join one of the biggest inter-dealer broker companies in the world as they grow their Belfast-based operation.
The Perfect Individual
The principal engineer will be enthusiastic about software development and eager to support their development team by using their technical and mentorship talents. They ought to be at ease working in agile teams, promote open communication, be dedicated to quality, and be goal-oriented.
- Experience building enterprise-grade software solutions with experience
- 6+ years of Java job experience
- Having knowledge of a general-purpose programming language, such as Python, Perl, or Ruby, would be advantageous.
Senior Java Engineer duties include:
- assist team in identifying hazards and raising them when necessary
- Along with the Team Leaders, estimate time and resources, look for potential risk areas, and offer mitigation measures.
- Inform non-technical stakeholders on intricate technological designs or problems, and where required, influence their decision-making
- Find strategies and techniques to increase te efficiency of the development process
To discuss this role or to have a confidential chat about who is hiring in the software engineering space in Northern Ireland please contact Michael Magee at Vanrash