Principal Integrations Engineer - Tech Agnostic
This is a unique opportunity, ideal for a passionate technologist who craves technical variety, playing a critical role within a ecosystem of teams working on different tech stacks.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £85k plus bonus
- 100% Remote working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Home office monthly allowance
About your next employer
This Global Client has had a distributed team across NI for a few years now and they continue to grow that team building software solutions for the Payments sector.
- You're tech agnostic, a Polyglot or a hobbiest who loves picking up new things
- Experienced in any Object Oriented languages (Java, C#, Go, Python, Ruby, Rust)
- Experience with patterns and protocols of API integration
- Experience in Server-side development and implementing APIs and SDKs
- Outgoing, Happy communicating across different teams, customers and acting as a go-between
What you'll do
- Join an established Client playing a key role within their ecosystem of teams
- Build understanding of customer needs, pain points and collaborate with Engineering teams to find workable solutions
- Collaborate with Engineering teams, Architects and Customers to ensure delivery of end-user requirements
- Be a technical advocate both within the team but in the wider technology community
- Enjoy a high degree of Autonomy and Variety
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.