Principal Integrations Lead - Tech Agnostic
This is a unique opportunity, ideal for an experienced Engineer who craves technical variety, playing a critical role within a ecosystem of teams working on different tech stacks.
About your next employer
You'll be joining a global leader in Payments technology as they expand their distributed team across Northern Ireland. Having grown consistently in the last few years has necessitated their role withing the team.
What's in it for you?
- 100% Remote working
- Salary up to £95k plus bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Home office monthly allowance
- You're tech agnostic, someone who loves picking up new things
- Experienced in any Object Oriented languages (Java, C#, Go, Python, Ruby, Rust)
- Experience in Server-side development and implementing APIs and SDKs
- Experience with patterns and protocols of API integration
- Excellent communication
What you'll do
- Join an established Global Client playing a key role within their ecosystem of teams
- Work with Customers to build understanding of their needs, pain points
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to agree workable solutions
- Orchestrate communication to ensure delivery of end-user requirements
- Work with a high degree of Autonomy and Technical Variety
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 7 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.