VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on an Practice Accountant ACA into their team in Bangor at a Manager grade.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant who is seeking exposure across accounts & tax in a client facing role.
This is a varied role that will offer exposure to self-assessment, corporate tax working with owner-managed businesses, not profits and doing accounts for partnerships and limited companies with little to no audit work.
- Growing firm with new generation of young professionals coming through
- Cloud focused with a key emphasis on enhancing efficiency through modern systems
- Early Friday finish at 14:00
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Self Assessment tax returns for self-employed and high net worth individuals
- Supervise a team of accountants and train staff as appropriate
- Review VAT returns and submissions under MTD
- Lease with HMRC on behalf of clients
- ACA desirable but will also look at part-qualified
- Ideally small practice trained
- Experienced using Xero, Sage or Quickbooks
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- In-depth knowledge of Audit & IFRS
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.