VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on an Practice Accountant ACA into their team in Antrim.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneurial accountant that wants to eventually own their own firm. Working directly with the partners and client this individual will learn not only how to do the technical side of the role but also how to run the business from winning new work, pricing business, adding value to clients and updating software & procedures in the firm.
Salary & Benefits
e but also how to run the business from winning new work, pricing business, adding value to clients and updating software & procedures in the firm.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to work directly with the partners
- Learn not just the accounting but how to run an accountancy firm
- Client facing exposure
- Boutique accountancy firm covering general accountancy
- Offering an opportunity to get exposure to accounts, tax, audit & business
- Non-corporate environment with a very relaxed culture and supportive team environment
- Each employee is responsible for their own portfolio
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Experienced using Xero, Sage or Quickbooks
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- In-depth knowledge of Audit & IFRS
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
- Accounts preparation sole traders, partnerships & limited companies
- Self Assessment tax returns for self-employed, high-net worth individuals and company directors
- Client facing exposure from day one
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals
- Supervise more junior staff on individual assignments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Antrim please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.