VANRATH are excited to be working with a top 100 company based in Belfast who are actively seeking a PR Manager to join their team on a long-term contract.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Negotiable
- Leading employer
- No weekends
- Hybrid working
About your next employer
Working in conjunction with the communications team the PR Manager will have responsibility for the development and implementation of strategies and plans to support the successful delivery of key corporate projects and enhance brand position in order to deliver positive outcomes and results.
- Minimum of Degree level qualification or equivalent in PR/Communications/Marketing
- 3 years PR/Public Affairs and Communications management experience
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
What you'll do
- Manage, develop and implement strategic communication campaigns
- Identify and develop story angles and write/edit, well-structured press releases and articles
- Maintain key relationships across print and broadcast media platforms
- Carryout appropriate evaluations of all PR/communications for the organisation
- To act as company spokesperson for interviews when required
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''