Fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR & Public Affairs Manager to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland! The Marketing Team within this company are thriving, and it is a fantastic time to become part of it. This is a new role within the team.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently).
£50,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable) + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, the aim of this role is to:
- Promote and protect the organisation's reputation across all stakeholder and influencer groups, both internally and externally
- Alongside our PR and Communication agencies, lead the public affairs activity and policy analysis across NI and GB
- Support the company's ambition to position itself more effectively within the Telecoms market, including residential, business and reseller segments across all connectable geographies
- Responsible for strengthening and improving the brand's image, awareness and consideration
- Full Job Spec Available Upon Application or Request
The Ideal Person:
- Significant experience of delivering PR and Public Affairs strategies, ideally in a technology or heavily regulated environment
- A professional qualification in Public Relations or Communications is desirable eg. CIM / CIPR or equivalent
- Strong people management skills and experience
- Ability to take ownership for delivering projects with a high degree of autonomy and manage multiple, highly complex projects simultaneously
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to identify and promote the value of PR through reports and presentations
- Good Public Affairs experience as well as PR - This company does alot with government bodies etc..
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.