A leading Fintec Marketing and Comparison company has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a PR Executive to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
Hybrid working - 2 days at Home & 3 days in Belfast City Centre office - Permanent role (Mon - Fri)
Essential to have PR/Industry experience.
£22,000 - £25,000 + 10% Bonus & Yearly Salary Increases & Progression Opportunities & Fantastic Benefits
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree level
- A minimum of 1 years' industry experience in PR and media outreach, either in an agency or in-house communications team
- Experience working closely with journalists and responding to media requests,
- A proven track record of writing press releases, editorials, opinion pieces, articles, blog posts and social media posts
- Supporting our NI press office with selling in stories to press, constantly updating the master media list - with a view to managing the Northern Ireland section of the press office
- Forging relationships and opportunities with journalists, bloggers and key influencers
- Supporting the PR Specialist by drafting high quality PR content such as press releases and feature articles
- Assisting with photography shoots and prop creation
- Cleansing and evaluating the firm's data to find newsworthy trends and story hooks, including desk research to substantiate news stories
- Proactively identifying upcoming opportunities that may require external comment or offer our brands an opportunity to generate media coverage
- Managing the monitoring of media coverage relevant to the firm and our comparison brands with monthly evaluations and recommendations
- Using competitor monitoring tools to analyse our competitors' media coverage, and leveraging that information to identify press opportunities for our own brands
- Helping the team organise and stage-managing promotional opportunities, occasional events, merchandising and marketing opportunities
- Supporting the PR Specialist on campaigns with external agencies and building PR plans for partners
- Helping to manage bespoke projects, sponsorships and charity partnerships
- Working with the social media team and assuming responsibility for social media editorial content - drafting and managing social media copy / stories, competitions, projects, influencers
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
To make the process easier, job seekers should consider working with a recruiter. When working with a recruiter or a recruitment agency, you're not totally alone in your job search. A recruiter could match you with a job that requires your skills and experiences.
Certain occupations require a unique set of skills. Sometimes, there are fewer qualified candidates than the number of open positions. For example, some localities have a hard time filling software developers. If you fall into an industry that requires specialized skills, you might want to use a recruiter.
Recruiters know their clients, which means they can identify what kind of candidate fits the client's needs best. They can also give you details about the business that you might not be able to learn from a job description. With a recruiter, you are more likely to cross paths with an employer in need of your unique skills.