Fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR Brand Specialist to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently)
£30,000 - £35,000 + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Produce integrated PR campaigns focused on brand awareness and reputation in new towns
- Work closely with our network of PR agencies on a daily basis
- Ensure that all PR activities have integrity and fit within set brand guidelines to strengthen the brand reputation
- Maximise exposure from sponsorships and events
- Produce monthly PR performance reports for the Director of Marketing
- Communicate PR campaigns, sponsorships and events to the wider business through high level presentations and internal communications
- Monitor research and market trends to identify the best PR angles to support both commercial and media KPI's
- Manage the PR & Public Relations budge
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in developing and implementing PR campaigns
- Working knowledge of public relations, sponsorships, events, digital marketing, social media
- Excellent content writing skills with experience in tailoring content for various platforms (Online and Offline)
- Experience in managing a range of social media platforms, including the creation and implementation of social media advertising
- Experience in using digital analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Marketing or Business Degree preferred but not essential
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."