PPC/ SEO Specialist
Vanrath has partnered with a well known business to appoint a PPC/ SEO Specialist to join their talented Marketing team.
This is a newly created position, where the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the development of PPC campaigns, managing relationships with 3rd party agencies, and a whole range of SEO tasks as required.
The successful candidate will assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the implementation of SEO strategy, having responsibility for the below areas;
PPC Account Management
- Implement company PPC strategy.
- Develop and maintain the agency partnership and agree ad set up, optimisation and reporting.
- Setup campaigns based on briefs and direction from dealerships and the central marketing team.
- Seek continuous improvement in PPC activity.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Assist in the implementation of SEO strategy, carrying out a range of SEO tasks as required.
- Assist in ensuring co-ordination of SEO with Digital Advertising and other marketing activity.
- Assist in website updates.
- Assist in content creation strategy.
- Audit and improve campaign landing pages.
- Assist with the management of third-party platforms.
- Reviewing performance and goals of these in driving quality enquiries into the business.
- Testing and implementing new developments.
- 3+ years Digital Marketing experience, ideally running Google ads (PPC)
- Educated to degree level in a Business/ Marketing relevant subject.
- Strong experience and understanding of SEO concepts and strategy.
- Very comfortable with data/ data tools and have an analytical mindset.
- Expert level in Google Analytics and digital reporting.
- Proficiency with relevant digital marketing tools and other computer systems to drive online improvements.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise workload and coordinate multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Having a commercial mindset, with the ambition to grow.
- High level of English, particularly grammatical accuracy.
- Attractive salary on offer
- Hybrid working supported
For further information on this vacancy, get in touch with Megan Tumelty (MEGAN.TUMELTY@VANRATH.COM)