VANRATH have partnered with leading manufacturer of power washers, power washing accessories and generators.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£26,500-£31,500. Excellent benefits including and development opportunities.
Monday - Thursday 7.15am - 4.30pm
Friday - 7.15am - 3.15pm
- Point of contact for sales and technical queries regarding our pressure washer or generator range which includes parts and accessories.
- Dealing with customers throughout the UK and Ireland via email and telephone.
- Be able to advise the correct product based on application/use.
- Mechanically inclined individuals with prior experience, or experience in small electrical and engine driven machines are preferred.
- Processing sales orders via stock control system.
- Assisting with technical/ troubleshooting problems.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations placed on site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Industry / Similar Industry experience.
- Work well alone or as part of a team.
- Computer literacy - familiar with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement