VANRATH are recruiting a Power BI Data Analyst for a large scientific organisation based in Craigavon.
The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday with flexible working hours and a hybrid model with 50% working from home. The work carried out in this role aims to have a direct impact on improving systems across the Pharmaceutical Sector in NI.
The successful candidate will receive great opportunities for career development and certifications.
Salary / Benefits
£28,00 - £33,000 per annum + holiday Pay + Pension + Benefits Package
& Yearly bonus!
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree Level (preferably statistics, maths, data science)
- Data analysis experience
- Experience using Power BI, including data sourcing, Data Modelling and creating reports
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualisation & Microsoft packages
- SQL experience
- Analyse report requirements to offer practical and feasible Power BI solutions to customers
- Work with users and stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the current service
- Analysis of current processes to identify gaps and implement changes through data analysis
- Creating reports across all departments
- Extraction, transforming and marbling data
- Provide technical expertise in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- Working with SQL, Azure, as well as PowerBI
- Creating data reports / data modelling
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data / Science jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250