The purpose of this role is to assist with ensuring project controls are in place throughout the project-cycle of all initiatives within the ICT Programme of work.
Up to £37,000, plus holiday pay and pension (alongside discount benefits).
- Compile and ensure upkeep of governance documentation including Project Initiation Documents, Monthly Reports, Risk Registers, Project Plans, Benefit Report and Board Papers.
- Draft Roadmap, Business Cases, Exception Reports, Process Maps, PowerPoint presentations and Board Papers.
- Undertake analysis of data sets to assist in identifying costs and benefits and tracking for Internal Audit review.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from across the business to assist with the development of new initiative processes, policies, and transition documentation.
- Monitor project progress against plans / discussing progress with task owners within the business utilising dashboard reporting at monthly Performance Meetings.
- Organise meetings and workshops, prepare and distribute material and accurately capture and document output.
- Manage internal relationships within Business Services and across all other Business Directorates to ensure adherence to the programme.
- Utilise knowledge and insight of project activities to perform sense/accuracy checks on draft reports or documents.
- Maintain a central repository for all documents.
- Interact with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels involved in the Programme.
- Liaise with third party contractors and suppliers.
- Recognised qualification in a formal Project Management methodology (e.g. PRINCE2; Agile; LEAN).
3rd level qualification (e.g. HNC/HND/Degree) AND a minimum of 2 years project support experience with evidence of delivering successful outcomes against agreed objectives, budget and timelines;
4 years project support experience with evidence of delivering successful outcomes against agreed objectives, budget and timelines.
- Proven ability to build sustainable working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Proven ability to deliver project support to tight timescales to include key metrics reporting such as milestones/risks/issues/benefits/costs amongst other key areas
- Demonstrable experience of drafting Project and Governance Documentation to include Roadmap, Project Initiation Documents, Project Plans, Process Maps, Business Cases and Exception Reports.
- IT proficient including the use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Power BI (or equivalent application), PowerPoint and Project.
- Experience in using data analytics to inform decision making.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other PM jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.