Project/PMO Support- Higher Education- £33-36k
Are you a Project Coordinator looking for your next challenge?
Interested in working for one of the best Universities in the world, helping them establish a Strategic Planning Office?
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a number of PMO/Project Support professionals for a prestigious, Russell Group Higher Education organisation, in Belfast.
An important role within a new Strategic Planning team, offering expert advice to the wider organisation on best practise.
This assignment initially runs for 6 months (with likely extension). It could be seen as an excellent opportunity to begin a career, in this sector, building relevant experience for permanent recruitment processes. There is a definite blueprint for this to happen, through previous VANRATH placements.
For the first number of months you will be required to be on site Monday to Friday 36 hours per week in some of the best locations to work in Belfast. Once the team has established itself, you can anticipate moving to a more hybrid arrangement.
Whats in it for you:
- £33,000- £36,000 per annum.
- Generous holiday pay, pension and discount benefits.
- Fantastic office location with lots of local amenities.
- Working for a team headed up by one of the best in the industry.
- Build relevant experience to help with permanent recruitment processes.
What you'll do:
- To work closely with team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of plans.
- To be responsible for managing and delivering a project work programme that may contain several strands within a project, programme or portfolio structure.
- To make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, in line with agreed parameter's/budgets set by the Head of Service/Programme Director.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as part of the project team on large scale transformation projects.
- Prince II Practitioner
- Public or private sector experience (ideally anyone who has worked in a busty project planning/programme office.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector IT Project Management job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…