PMO - HSCNI Band 5 Circa. £25K
VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 5 PMO for a large HSCNI organisation. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an urgent start for an initial duration of 6 months, with opportunities for extension.
The post holder will be the Project Assistant to the Head of Strategic Transformation for various support and project work on the Strategic Transformation agenda, liaising closely a management team to ensure that projects and work streams meet key milestones.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Project Manager to join an organisation going through a significant range of projects. You will have excellent access to senior members of the team who are keen to pass on knowledge and train while in the role.
BAND 5 payscale (£25,655) plus pension, holiday pay and discount benefits.
- In conjunction with the Head of Strategic Transformation contribute to the development of project plans.
- To manage assigned work streams through to completion.
- To support the management of projects including contributing to the development of business cases, risk registers, benefits realisation and contingency plans.
- To report through agreed reporting lines on the Project's progress through highlight reports and stage assessments
- To attend internal and external meetings and working groups, relevant to the role, contributing to the meetings and bring back key actions and points for discussion with the Head of Strategic Transformation
- To monitor associated project costs.
- To liaise with relevant external stake holders to support the delivery of a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- To liaise with personnel and management, internal and external stake holders, consultants and contractors as necessary.
- Hold Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification or working towards this.
- Demonstrate experience in project / business case environment in fleet or estates.
- Demonstrate evidence of assessing risk and problem solving whilst delivering objectives within challenging timescales.
- A working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McGrath in the strictest confidence.
A few words below with candidates I have recently worked with to help them their next career move:
"I would definitely recommend Vanrath if you are looking to secure a new job opportunity. In particular, Shannon McGrath was very helpful, providing detailed information about the role and giving timely updates and reassurance throughout the entire process. Shannon made the whole experience very easy!"
"I had a great experience with Vanrath, and in particular the help provided by Shannon McGrath was first class! She was extremely thorough in helping me land a new job and gave me all the necessary information I needed prior to the interview and afterwards. Very friendly and approachable, and I would fully recommend Shannon to anyone that needs help finding work!"