VANRATH are excited to have partnered up with a global FMCG firm, seeking a full-time IT PMO Coordinator to play a pivotal role in supporting the IT project delivery team, with the implementation and day-to-day management of various projects across all business disciplines. As an IT PMO Coordinator, you will work closely with Senior Project Managers, promote project governance, and maintain it throughout the entire project lifecycle within all IT project teams. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Governing and advising all members of project teams on IT Project Management Standards.
- Continuously reviewing and updating our internal Project Management Standards as necessary.
- Promoting Project Management Standards and governance procedures within the IT department.
- Distributing IT PMO reports to the wider IT team.
- Coordinating and liaising with a team of project managers throughout the project management lifecycle.
- Managing the IT Programme of Work portfolio and communicating existing timelines, potential conflicts, and slippages regarding current and new project requests.
- Assisting in the administration of the setup and closing out of each project during the Analysis and Stabilise phases.
- Other related duties within the IT department.
The Ideal Person:
Must be able to work successfully on their own initiative and work well as part of a team. They will be highly motivated, process driven and with meticulous attention to detail.
* Educated to degree level with more than 1-year relevant experience in a similar role; OR more than 3 years relevant experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience in communicating with Senior management
* High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
* Knowledge of the full systems delivery lifecycle, using traditional (waterfall) or agile delivery methodologies.
* Previous experience of IT within an FMCG/manufacturing environment
* Possess a relevant professional qualification, e.g. PRINCE2 Foundation.
* Previous experience as a project officer / coordinator.
* Previous experience with SmartSheets for IT PMO.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Project Management role in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"I had a great experience working with Vanrath. Sean Doherty was great to work with and his communication and attentiveness was very helpful throughout the experience. Even after turning down a job offer attained through Vanrath, as I didn't feel it was the right career choice for me, Sean was great at insuring that the next vacancies he sent me where much more aligned with my interest. I would highly recommend using Vanrath."
"I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me, so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!"