Plumber & Heating Engineer
Are you looking for an Plumber & Heating Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Company that specialise in delivering services across, commercial, domestic, public and private sectors across the UK and Ireland?
VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Plumber & Heating Engineer to work on various maintenance, installation & commercial contracts.
£12.50-£14.50 per hour depending on experience + package
- At all times, be aware of and adhere to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety at Work Policy.
- Carry out general plumbing and heating tasks to repair leaks, Heating Faults and clear blockages within Commercial pipework.
- Role will be a mix of:
- Repairing and maintaining heating systems and associated pipework / plumbing across Commercial sites
- Planned Servicing of heating systems and associated pipework / plumbing and sanitary ware across commercial sites
- Planned servicing / PPM checks on commercial sanitary systems and components
- Installing gas/ oil boilers heating systems and associated pipework
- completing PPM logs and associated paperwork
- Replacing pipework/ repairing leaks on faulty or old parts
- General plumbing/remedial works to heating systems and sanitary systems (including but not limited to: fitting magnetic filters, installing and maintaining boiler houses and their connections, fitting room stats, timeclocks and/or programmers, replacement of radiators, valves, two ports, three ports etc)
- Communicate with Service Desk, Contracts Manager and Quantity Surveyor.
The Ideal Person:
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing or equivalent
- Relevant CSR cards or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License Experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion