Are you looking for a Plumber role? Interested in working for a leading Property Services Contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Plumber to work for a leading Property Services Contractor, based in Strabane & Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland.
£13 to £13.50 per hour
Our client is a well-respected Property Services Contractor that have been operating for approximately 50 years. They specialise in property alterations and modifications, damage restoration and maintenance projects. They work with Social and Private Housing clients, Property Management Companies, Care Homes, Schools, Councils and Commercial Buildings.
Overview of Role:
Responsible for delivering responsive maintenance repairs within a fast-paced environment, ensuring repair requests are carried out efficiently and cost-effectively whilst delivering a first-class service to our customer. This role will provide a plumbing service for construction and maintenance in domestic, commercial and industrial buildings, while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
- Working on void and tenanted properties
- Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to clients and tenants
- Residential plumbing and heating fault finding
- Repairs, replacements and servicing
- Installation of toilets, baths, basins, cold water storage systems, etc.
- Legionella testing
- To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- Working under instruction to meet the needs of the client
- Observe the highest levels of health and safety, and use appropriate safety equipment
- Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
The Ideal Person:
- Be time served or appropriately qualified and be able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Previous experience working within construction industry
- Knowledge of domestic & commercial plumbing systems
- Valid CSR Card
- Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptability
- Full driving licence
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience in the social housing sector
- Experience using a PDA smartphone mobile working device
- Access NI clearance preferable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion