The VANRATH Engineering and Built Environment Team is currently recruiting for an Experienced Plasterer on behalf of our clients planned maintenance department, working on projects across Belfast.
The Ideal Person
The successful candidates will possess the following.
- Relevant trade qualification
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Valid CSCS/CSR card.
- Relevant on-site experience in similar role.
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good teamwork values.
- Full valid, clean driving license.
- Experience working on social housing contracts working within Building/ Response Maintenance.
£25-26,000 + Benefits DOE
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Construction based jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Peacock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…