- Job Reference: JSPPO010224
- Job Title: Plant Operator
- Pay Rate: £30,000 to £35,000 plus package
- Term: Rolling Fixed Term Contract
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you capable of completing laboratory experiments designed around an efficient water treatment plant?
VANRATH are recruiting an Plant Operator to join our client's team, seconded into NI Water, to monitor a Pilot water treatment plant on location.
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE
Public Sector Package
40 hr week 8:00am to 4:30pm Mon to Fri
Our client are a multidivisional, multifaceted M&E specialist operating in the industrial and commercial sectors across the UK and Ireland.
With teams providing the very best service in areas such as Electrical Engineering, Automation, Switchgear & Control, Environmental plus more, they have experienced consistent growth over the past few years- doubling annual turnover and increasing their headcount from 60+ to 100+ in that time.
They currently have a longstanding relationship with NI Water to look after various areas of service, including pilot water treatment plants.
The pilot plant operator is to be capable of completing laboratory experiments in the form of:
- Coagulant / Polyelectrolyte jar testing for application to the pilot plant
- Treated Water Analysis
- Sludge analysis
- Data collection, interpretation and analysis
- Technical Report completion on data analysis
- Presentation of results
The pilot plant operators will report to the NI Water Investment Management - Water Efficiency and Innovation Manager.
Monthly 'round table' collaborative review meetings will be required to present results to the project team.
- Previous experience in Water Treatment or Scientific Test environment
- Proven experience conducting a range of water treatment tests
- Full UK Drivers License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250