- Job Reference: JSPM200223
- Job Title: Plant Manager
- Salary: Commensurate of Experience
- Location: Lisburn
Are you an experienced Plant Manager? Interested in a leading role within the production team of well recognised manufacturer of building materials?
VANRATH are recruiting a Plant Manager to be responsible for the daily management and co-ordination of plant operations within the manufacture of construction materials.
Our client is a leading producer and supplier of building materials to the construction industry. They are easily recognisable name in Northern Ireland with an excellent reputation and a national customer base.
With a multi-site operation, they are the leading name in the supply of heavy side construction materials across the UK and Ireland, leading to expansive growth by benefiting from increasing Government infrastructure spending and a solid platform of consistent residential and building markets.
- Salary Commensurate of Experience
- 34 Days Annual Leave
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus More…
* Ensure compliance with all current legislation in relation to H&S in the workplace, and to provide updates on legislation and regulations, and their implementation, as appropriate
* Develop and manage the strategies, plans and budgets as agreed with the Site Operations Manager and Business Director to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company.
* Assume responsibility for setting, and controlling operational standard, budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), providing regular reports on progress to the Site Operations Manager and Business Director, highlighting variances from these.
* Ensure that the key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood, and all personnel are motivated and developed to achieve the business's objectives. The manager will have responsibility for developing a clear performance objective for each employee.
* Provide a customer focused approach throughout the Company; building and maintaining the contacts necessary for the future development of the business, proactively promoting the Company
* Effectively manage labour requirements/manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant modifications and develop innovative systems and processes utilising all available technology.
The Ideal Person
- 5 Years experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- 5 Years' experience in a Management capacity
- Third Level qualification in Engineering or similar
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.