Plant & Machinery Maintenance Technician
Are you looking for a Plant & Machinery Maintenance Technician role? Interested in working for a large Manufacturing company?
Our client is a large guitar manufacturing company. Due to substantial growth, they are looking for a Plant & Machinery Maintenance Technician
£27,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience)
Routine Maintenance of CNC and laser machines.
- Maintenance and set up of woodworking machinery, including table saw, thicknessing sanders and planners, edging planner, band saws and resaw, table routers, handheld routers, spindle moulder, belt and disk sanders.
- Maintenance of plant machinery such as biomass heating system and extraction.
- Administration and execution of the Preventative Planed Maintenance program for all of the above on behalf of the Production Director and Managers.
- Daily checks and management of same
- Generating detailed service reports for internal logging.
- Liaising with vendor support during site visits.
- Diagnosing problems and providing solutions.
- Modification and composition of SOPS concerning the maintenance and set up of all the above.
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience working with woodworking machinery and/or CNC machines.
- Computer literate
- Capable of working to close mechanical tolerances
- Capable of working under pressure
- Experience of working with heavy plant rotating equipment.
- Experience with extraction systems & compressor systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Have an electrical / electronics' qualification (minimum HNC) or to have completed an apprenticeship in electromechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn/participate in external training or qualifications
- Experience working in a production environment
- Experienced in servo drives Fanuc
- Experience with Fanuc controllers
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…