Fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a multi-billion FMCG Food manufacturing company in a Planning Manager position. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This is a Permanent role - Monday - Friday - Office is based in Enniskillen.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks & Progression Opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Production Planner's role is to use the principles of OPEX to manage production planning, scheduling and material call off to meet customer service expectations
- Ensure site planning team operate in a safe & sustainable manner every day. Lead by example and promote safety as a condition across the site.
- Engage & inspire the planning team to deliver targets set.
- Ensure that each team member understands their role in delivering our business goals.
- Build a planning strategy for the site that aligns to the overall site supply chain strategy, goals & objectives.
- Ensure plans, schedules and material orders are sufficient to deliver customer service level targets.
- Manage site stock ordering and ensure targets are not exceeded or run too low to cause disruption.
- Optimise site labour planning to minimise cost of manufacture, whilst maximising customer service.
- Identify and report bottlenecks or sku complexity constraints that impact manufacturing.
- Optimise product sequences, volumes, labour utilisation, allergen sequences, maintenance windows, training events and new product trials to drive improved business performance across the balanced scorecard.
- Build strong relationships with customer supply chain contacts. Utilise these relationships to Optimise product flow across the end-to-end supply chain.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience within FMCG environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data
- Great attention to detail levels - This is a methodical role
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
'' My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were.''
''VANRATH were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, VANRATH were already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that they understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose