- Job Reference: RAP230123
- Job Title: Planner (Fit out)
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + excellent package
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Planner role? Interested in working for a leading interior fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Planner to work on various fit out projects, based in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
£50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) + excellent package
Our client is a leading interior fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They carry out a range of fit-out projects across various sectors including luxury residential, commercial, hotels and specialist joinery projects.
Business is very busy and they are looking to bring an experienced Planner on board as soon as possible. This role will suit a Planner that is interested in working on high end commercial fit-out projects and has previously worked in the sector.
The Planner will be responsible for the effective planning and programming of projects, establishing, recording and reporting on progress of works through the life cycle of projects.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Estimating team with the preparation of tender programmes and method statements
- In conjunction with the project team prepare comprehensive planning information on new project start ups
- Updating current project programmes and plans with site feedback on daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Advising the project team of critical changes to priorities and critical threats and the potential steps to counteract these and maintain targets
- Controlling and recording programme revisions
- Providing regular evaluation and commentary of progress to the Project Management Team and Senior Management Team
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working on interior fit out projects for a reputable Main Contractor
- Extensive experience working as a Planner
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to produce monthly reports to work with internal and Clients reporting cycles
- Experience in carrying out planning duties in line with common forms of construction contracts including NEC ECC and JCT
- Industry related qualification or equivalent
- Able to commute to Antrim on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion