VANRATH are pleased to be assisting with the recruitment of a Pitch Executive for a global law firm.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual performance based bonus
- Flexible working approach
- Private healthcare coverage
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks Card
- Mental health & health and wellbeing resources
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees
The Ideal Person
- 3+ years bid / proposals experience, preferably in a B2B services firm.
- Knowledge of a law firm and relevant product areas would be advantageous.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and multi-task to tight timeframes.
- Highest standard of quality - an eye for design, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to highest quality results.
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft Office (especially Word and PowerPoint).
- Sense of responsibility, accuracy and confidentiality.
- A hunger to learn and take on all tasks that will aid in the learning including keeping up to date with legal and commercial developments relevant to the product areas and sectors.
- Strong client focus.
- Produce proposals, pitch presentations and credential statements, in line with quality standards including:
- Executing strategy for the drafting and completion of high value, often multi-discipline bids and tenders.
- Working collaboratively to produce high quality content and design outcomes.
- Assisting with the development of key messages and compelling, client-specific value propositions.
- Editing and refining content and design of bid and tender documents.
- Become a subject matter expert in the use of any new pitch technology platforms.
- In conjunction with the Pitch Support Team, maintain a library of pitch tools and guides.
- Assist with opportunity capture, reporting and maintenance pitch content when required.
- Support the Marketing and Business Development function with other pitch outputs as required
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness on in the strictest confidence.