Do you hold a Level 3 qualification or equivalent in Pharmacy?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within the Health Service within a pharmacy department of Belfast HSCNI. There are roles available across clinical and dispensary teams.
£22,500 - £24,000 per annum, plus holiday & pension pay, in alignment with HSCNI bandings.
- BTEC/NVQ Level 3 in pharmacy, or equivalent
- Dispense prescriptions.
- Prepare and package pharmaceutical products.
- Participate in the work of the Distribution/Stores Section.
- Maintain equipment and dispensing areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Supervise and assist in the training of: Student Technicians, Assistant Technical Officers.
- Labelling and packing of products into forms suitable for issue.
- Manufacture sterile and non sterile specials on the pharmaceuticals product portfolio.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science / Data jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''