We are happy to be assisting our HSCNI client in the recruitment of a Pharmacy Dispensary Assistant to help pharmacists and pharmacy technicians prepare and dispense medicines.
This position is ongoing indefinitely, with great progression routes. Working hours are full time Monday to Friday based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person:
- NVQ Level 2 in Dispensing / Pharmacy Services / Pharmacy / etc. (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a busy dispensary and able to deal with high volume dispensing
- Display excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
- Dispense prescriptions.
- Prepare and package pharmaceutical products.
- Participate in the work of the Distribution/Stores Section.
- Maintain equipment and dispensing areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Supervise and assist in the training of: Student Technicians, Assistant Technical Officers.
- Labelling and packing of products into forms suitable for issue.
- Manufacture sterile and non sterile specials on the pharmaceuticals product portfolio.
- £22,500 + Holiday Pay + Pension & Discount Benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science / Data jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.