I am delighted to be hiring multiple Pharmacists for our HSCNI client based in Belfast.
There are a range of roles available across all levels and departments including Clinical, QA, Dispensary, as well as Rotational posts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in and to obtain a range of valuable and varied experience in hospital pharmacy.
£25,500 - £35,000 depending on experience + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits from Day 1
- Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm), or equivalent.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (or eligible for membership)
There are a number of roles to cater for a range of levels of experience.
- The successful clinical pharmacist will be required to assist in the provision of a clinical pharmacy and management of medicines to allocated wards.
- To obtain comprehensive admission medication histories and rationalise patients' medication on admission.
- To provide a comprehensive medication monitoring service for inpatients and optimise medication use in allocated wards.
- In dispensary pharmacy, the successful pharmacist will contribute in the work of the dispensary, including clinical and accuracy checking of prescriptions and dispensed medicines, both within the dispensary and at ward level.
- Review and assess inpatient and outpatient prescriptions for legality, accuracy, safety and appropriateness of drug therapy.
- Communicate recommendations on drug therapy to doctors, nurses and other relevant health care professionals.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science / Data jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.