VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting multiple Pharmacists for a HSCNI organisation based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The role is ongoing with long term progression opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in the medical sector and to obtain a range of valuable and varied experience.
£33,706.00 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
Responsibilities may include
- The successful rotational pharmacist will be required to assist in the provision of a clinical pharmacy and/or integrated medicines management service to allocated wards.
- To obtain medication records and rationalise patient medication on admission.
- To provide a comprehensive medication monitoring service for inpatients and optimise medication use in allocated wards.
- Participate in the work of the dispensary, including clinical and accuracy checking of prescriptions and dispensed medicines, both within the dispensary and at ward level.
- Review and assess inpatient and outpatient prescriptions for legality, accuracy, safety and appropriateness of drug therapy.
- Communicate with doctors, nurses and other relevant health care professionals on drug therapy recommendations.
- Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm), or equivalent.
- Be a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (or eligible for membership)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science / Data jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
'Many many thanks to Shannon McGrath and Shannon McKinley who are senior science and data recruitment specialists at Vanrath. They are very professional and supportive. They tell you and provide you with everything in order to successfully pass the interview. Even at the time of interview, they were there to guide me and support me. Because of them, all the things went smooth from being shortlisted for an interview to successfully pass the interview. After the interview, all the documents submission was easy because of the good communication between us. Thanks for giving me this amazing opportunity to work at my dream place.'