Pharmacists - HSCNI
VANRATH are currently accepting applications from pharmacists to support our public sector client to provide a patient focused clinical pharmacy service.
As a pharmacist, you will build relationships with a variety of health professionals and improve the lives of patients from all walks of life. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment where you can deliver genuine care.
These Pharmacist roles range in experience/levels, they are based in Belfast are full-time permanent roles.
Bands 6 - 8a £34K annual (+ holiday pay, pension & benefits)
- Participate in the work of the dispensary, including clinical and accuracy checking of prescriptions and dispensed medicines, both within the dispensary and at ward level.
- Review and assess inpatient and outpatient prescriptions for legality, accuracy, safety and appropriateness of drug therapy.
- Ensure all work completed complies with Medicines Ethics and Practice, local policies and procedures, risk management and health and safety policies and protocols.
- Communicate recommendations on drug therapy to doctors, nurses and other relevant health care professionals.
- Liaise with relevant clinical pharmacists on patient care issues.
- Dispense and supply medicines.
- Advise patients on concordance with their medicines.
- Receive, store and supply controlled drugs in accordance with the Misuse of Drugs Act and Trust policy.
- Dispense clinical trial drugs according to protocols.
- Provide a professional and courteous service to patients, staff and other health care staff attending the dispensary
- MPharm in Pharmacy.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (PSNI), or eligible for membership
For further information on this vacancy, or any other public sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''