VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting multiple Pharmacists for a HSCNI organisation based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in the medical sector and to obtain a range of valuable and varied experience.
£33,706.00 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
Responsibilities may include
- The successful rotational pharmacist will be required to assist in the provision of a clinical pharmacy and/or integrated medicines management service to allocated wards.
- To obtain medication records and rationalise patient medication on admission.
- To provide a comprehensive medication monitoring service for inpatients and optimise medication use in allocated wards.
- Participate in the work of the dispensary, including clinical and accuracy checking of prescriptions and dispensed medicines, both within the dispensary and at ward level.
- Review and assess inpatient and outpatient prescriptions for legality, accuracy, safety and appropriateness of drug therapy.
- Communicate with doctors, nurses and other relevant health care professionals on drug therapy recommendations.
- Masters of Pharmacy (MPharm), or equivalent.
- Be a member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (or eligible for membership)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science / Data jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
'Thank you to the fantastic people at VANRATH especially Shannon McGrath and Shannon McKinley. They consulted initially with me to determine the best possible roles to offer. Always knowledgeable and professional they offered help and guidance throughout the interview process to securing a brilliant job Both recruitment officers were friendly approachable and encouraging, making the process much easier. An amazing experience'