- Job Reference: JMJM0504
- Job Title: Person Trainer
- Salary: £21,000-£22,000 (depending on experience)
- Location: Larne, Northern Ireland
essential criteria - GP Referral Qualification Level 3
A recognised Fitness Instructor qualification i.e. Reps Level II Fitness Instructor, OCR II, GNVQ II, Gayton or equivalent
Reporting to the Sport Services Officer through the Sports Services Co-ordinator the
Fitness Instructor will be part of the team who will be responsible for fitness
inductions, fitness classes, programming, promotion, membership sales (including
* must have experience taking classes - additional courses completed will be looked upon favourably
- Supervise use of the gym, strength zone, studio and all fitness activities at the Belfast campus, ensuring the safety of users at all times
- physical activity & sport programmes through classes, challenges and appropriate coaching programmes for students, staff and external users of the university's facilities.
- To take responsibility for the coordination of all induction classes in both the fitness suite and the strength zone, and train and supervise any additional/casual staff required to work in this area.
- To initiate and organise new business, sales opportunities, promotion events and increase participation & engagement in the area of campus life for both students and staff, as set by agreed targets.
- In consultation with the Performance Services Officer, produce individual programmes (Personal/Performance training plans) and other proposals to meet the fitness requirements and strength and conditioning needs of clubs, individuals and outside groups.
what people say about me :
Spoke with John magill
He already has me already secured me an interview within half a day
Great service - looking forward to working with vanrath
Dealt with John
Would highly recommend
Very knowledgeable about the role I was applying for
Was dealing with John magill
Really positive guy knew exactly what I wanted
I am loving my new job
Couldn't recommend John enough
John was extremely helpful and very quick at coming back to me. He's likely one of the best recruitment consultants at a that I've ever dealt with