- Job Reference: EJB040923
- Job Title: Personal Tax Manager
- Based: Belfast
Your new employer:
VANRATH are delighted to be working one of the largest accountancy firms in Ireland. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing, cohesive team with proven career and life progression. The client is offering a market leading package to the successful applicant. The firm prides itself on being a highly commercial and extremely professional accountancy practice. They work closely with their clients, applying professional knowledge with a practical understanding of business through their highly experienced team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including access to our employee benefits hub, with a wealth of health & financial wellbeing information and lifestyle savings
- Working in an environment that creates the best learning and development opportunities for you
- Internal mentor and buddy system to support you through your career journey
- Personal development programmes to support career growth opportunities
- Structured development and on the job practical training
- Being able to demonstrate professionalism and self-assurance.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Excel
- The successful candidate should be ACA/CTA qualified.
- Experience of managing a personal tax assurance portfolio and reviewing tax returns is essential.
What you'll do
- Manage a diverse portfolio of personal tax clients;
- Develop strong client relationships to be the main point of contact;
- Train and develop a number of trainees within the team;
- Identify tax planning opportunities and getting involved in the delivery of those advisory assignments;
- Ad hoc advisory work on your client portfolio;
- Getting involved in firm Business Development activities.
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses