VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Law Firm that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant (Legal).
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) Permanent position.
This is a Hybrid working position - 1-2 days at Home & 3-4 days in the Belfast City Centre office.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Support as required with various tasks and requests
- Deal with Litigation duties
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Scheduling meetings
- As needed, minute taking, distributing minutes and following up on actions
- Preparing materials for meetings e.g. agendas, collating and circulating papers as appropriate
- Engaging professionally and effectively internally and also externally
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card expenses and the management of receipts for VAT claims
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
The Ideal Person
- PA or Executive Assistant experience in a Law firm or Professional Services company is essential
- Litigation experience preferred
- Great organisation and communication skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.