VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Property Management company and one that holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday (Flexible start and finish times available) - Belfast City Centre office.
Permanent position - this is a very rare opportunity with an extremely good company
£28,000 - £32,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Genuinely a Great Place to Work
The Ideal Person
- PA or Executive Assistant experience is essential
- Experience with Property company is preferred but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Great organisation and communication skills
- Fast and accurate type speed
- High level of computer literacy
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Commercial Director, including typing from audio dictation and written notes, photocopying, binding and laminating documents, among other administrative duties
- Dealing promptly with telephone calls for the Commercial Director, taking and relaying messages as appropriate
- Inbox management of incoming and outgoing correspondence for the Commercial Director in a timely manner
- Sending emails/letters on behalf of the Commercial Director
- Internal and external meeting preparation for the Commercial Director, including collation of all necessary agendas, previous minutes and briefing information
- Preparation, co-ordination and tracking of briefing material and draft responses on a wide range of issues for the Commercial Director
- Liaising with relevant colleagues to collate information required by the Commercial Director for meetings
- Co-ordinating meetings both externally and internally, managing diary and providing hospitality
- Assisting with the preparation, proof reading, collation and distribution of the quarterly Board and Funder Reports
- Attendance and support to the Commercial Director at monthly internal Team Management Meetings along with the production and tracking of Action Points
- Maintaining an up-to-date (electronic and physical) filing system for the Commercial Director, ensuring that all correspondence is filed appropriately
- Archiving documents/files
- Collating and preparing the Commercial Director's monthly expenses for signature
- Preparing legal documents for sealing/signing and return to solicitors
- Welcoming and facilitating visitors for the Commercial Director and wider Executive team
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements as required
- Provide administrative support with a range of specific assignments, projects and key tasks
- Providing cover in the absence of the other staff as required
- Providing cover for Reception as and when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.
Vanrath were absolutely brilliant in helping me get a new role in the field of environmental science. Shannon McKinley, the senior science specialist recruiter, was friendly, helpful, attentive and on the ball with turning around my application. I would highly recommend contacting Shannon if you are looking for a new environmental science role.
Ross Stevenson has been the ultimate professional and people person in my recent search for a new role. Within a short period of time, I have now successfully obtained a new and exciting post with HSCNI thanks to Ross's guidance, help and knowledge. I would 100% recommend Ross Stevenson and Vanrath recruitment services to anyone keen to develop their career path. Many thanks to you Ross and Vanrath team. Best regards Anna
Great experience of on-boarding and the smooth process of investigating and gaining a role/opportunity in the present and possible future and many thanks to Ross especially for his friendly and diligent professionalism. Highly recommended.
I reached out to Vanrath after being let down by another recruitment agency and so glad I did. Conor B has been a great help. He kept me informed every step of the way and made the process very easy for me. Thank you Conor!