VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Financial Professional Services Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position.
This role will be based in the Belfast City Centre office. Initial period will be spent in office.. and then option for 1-2 days Hybrid after settled.
£28,000 - £31,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
- Uphold all audit and quality standards, including ISO27001. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''
''VANRATH were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, VANRATH were already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that they understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose.''