VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Financial Professional Services Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position.
This role will be based in the Belfast City Centre office. Initial period will be spent in office.. and then option for 1-2 days Hybrid after settled.
£28,000 - £31,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
- Uphold all audit and quality standards, including ISO27001. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs."
All my interactions have been very positive. They have great contacts in the public and third sector and place clients carefully after listening closely to requirements and preferences. They are good at keeping in touch and meeting client expectations throughout the recruitement process.
They were very professional but friendly at the same time. They then set up a chat for me with their colleague Dan Morgan who dealt with roles that I had more of a particular interest in. Dan was extremely helpful from the start, setting up a meeting quickly and continually checking in with me to see if I had any questions or queries. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.